Managing a website is not an easy job. One of the most essential tasks is increasing the visibility of your website by performing quality SEO. Now for doing that, one needs an in-depth analysis of the areas that are to be improved. Making strategies and analyzing the results manually makes it time-consuming when it comes to conducting on-page SEO.
With an SEO tool like Yoast, you can figure out what aspects of your SEO strategy are working and what are your biggest hindrances that are stopping you from growing your site ranking. Do you know what the best part is? It’s free! It does have a premium version as well, but most of its essential features are present in the free version itself.
Yoast is one of the most widely used tools amongst WordPress users. It has helped millions of WordPress users across the globe, ranking their sites higher in search engines. This tool offers a wide range of features that makes your website liked by the visitors and search engine spiders.
Configuration – Configuring Yoast with your WordPress website is easy. It has the configuration wizard that conducts you through several steps that help you configure the plugin to suit the needs of your website. Also, the plugin sets the general settings of the website. Configuring Yoast
Below are some of the most prominent features proposed by Yoast:
- Adding Titles and Descriptions – Yoast enables you to easily add SEO titles and descriptions to all posts on your website.
- Generating XML Sitemap – XML sitemap should be generated to make it easier for search engines to crawl your website. Yoast does that for you without any effort. It automatically generates the XML sitemap.
- Taking care of optimum usage of keywords – The Yoast plugin shows how often keywords are used to prevent the issues of keyword stuffing.
- Easy to read posts – Yoast also analyses your website’s content for easily readable posts because posts that read easily have higher conversion rates.
- Internal and External links – It identifies the internal and external links for the optimum utilization of the links.
- Permalinks – Yoast gives you greater control over permalinks. It helps redirect ugly URLs to clean permalinks and also remove the stop links.
- Targetted keywords – Yoast works well with the targetted keywords. It analyses your content for the targetted keywords and gives you the best recommendations on the basis of the analysis.
- Prior keyword use – Yoast keeps track of all the keywords used by you in the past and informs you when required.
- Breadcrumbs – Implementing breadcrumbs with the help of Yoast is a cinch! It automatically adds breadcrumbs to your site.
- Meta Robots Configuration – With the help of Yoast, you can choose whether you want the post or page to be indexed or to be followed.
- Protecting RSS feed from content scraping – It beats the scrappers in search engine rankings by adding a link to your article with RSS feeds.
Other than the above-mentioned features, Yoast offers a wide range of free features that helps you analyze your website and rank better in the search engine results with optimum utilization of the tool. Even the premium version of Yoast is worth trying as it offers many useful features with economical pricing.It is undoubtedly one of the best WordPress SEO plugins to date and is highly recommended by all its users. It will take some time for you to understand the entire working of the plugin. But once you are thorough with the functions and the proper implementation, you’ll see the results by yourself
visit now Yoast official site www.yoast.com use 1 of the best WordPress SEO tool 2020
find more seo tools wp free now